millboard composite decking
Introducing Millboard’s new generation of innovative anti-slip and maintenance-free external flooring. It looks as beautiful and warm as natural timber, but with no wood content. Made in the United Kingdom, with a unique blend of polymer resin and fibres it is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional timber. With a 25 year residential warranty, Millboard’s innovative resilient, hard wearing boards are the perfect choice for your project.
decking | screening | cladding | commercial grade
Unlike traditional timber, which needs regular ongoing maintenance like oiling and sanding to try and stave off rotting, mould, stains, warping, cupping, fading, splinters and a host of other undesirable effects, Millboard is totally different!
Seven distinctive colours to choose from.
reasons to choose millboard
- made using eco-friendly materials maintenance free, requires no upkeep
- highly anti-slip in the wet
- r11 does not rot, splinter or warp
- does not host algae growth
- UV weather stable
- resistant to food, drink, chlorine stains as it’s non porous
intricate natural woodgrain detail
- invisible ‘lost head’ fixing
- wide choice of colours
- no static issue as with other composites