pavers and pool coping
With a sleek, modern appearance, our Italian-style porcelain pavers compliment any project. They’re resistant to scratches and staining, and have an R11 slip rating as used in shopping and child care centres. Great to use around pool areas and paths, and are strong enough for vehicle traffic with a road/sand base.
no sealing required | maintenance free | scratch & stain resistant
boutique porcelain pavers
Maison Design offers the largest range of Australian accredited porcelain pavers.
Sizes: Terrazzo 600x600x20mm, Pattern 600x600x10mm, Raw Travertine 600x400x20mm, Others 600x600x20mm, Silver Bloom (non-standard).
R11 Slip Rating | Maintenance Free | Does Not Require Sealing | Australian Accreditation | Scratch & Stain Resistant | Suitable For Vehicles
porcelain v natural stone
- Natural Stone has varied levels of porosity, this means each stone will absorb moisture differently.
- Porcelain does not & can not be sealed, MAINTENANCE FREE, Natural stone requires sealing and if outside sealers break down due to the UV.
- Porcelain is stronger than Natural Stone and many cases cheaper.
- Porcelain is also very precise in sizing making laying easier.
porcelain v concrete
- Concrete is more porous than porcelain , more likely to create algae and staining.
- Lighter and stronger than concrete, will not fade, bleach or go dull & powdery, porcelain is also precise in sizes where concrete can vary due to shrinkage during curing.
porcelain v ceramic
- Porcelain are manufactured from far more refined and purified materials resulting in a stronger, more durable and less porous than ceramic.
- Porcelain is coloured all the way through than having a surface colour, porcelain is more stain resistant than ceramic.
- Ceramic is also prone to crack and break up in severe cold conditions, porcelain is fired & pressed providing a very dense product, ideal for exterior conditions.
porcelain v wood decking
- Decking can become very slippery when wet, the R11 rating of the 20mm porcelain is ideal used in public spaces to this benefit.
- Porcelain does not require sealing. Timber requires maintenance yearly when exposed outside.
- There is a range in timber look porcelain.
Local, handmade reconstituted sandstone pavers which improve with age. They have a 42mpa strength rating, are low slip and stains are removed easily. As the colour is consistent throughout the paver they will not bleach or go dull and powdery. Remaining cool underfoot (Sandstone and Latte) even on the hottest days, they are ideal for all outdoor areas, especially around pools.
cool to walk on | non-slip | easy to clean | hand crafted
Featuring a rustic look, these hand made round edge pavers are reminiscent of European village artisans: original in design, with a grainy texture that provides a non-slip surface in wet areas and are cool to walk on (even in the full sun). Can be chemically or high pressure cleaned and will improve with age. Most stains like red wine are easily removed by bleach.
Available in pavers.
The square edge collection of Maison’s reconstituted sandstone paving range is perfect for the modern home. Featuring a smooth finish with a sharp square edge for the contemporary look.
Available in pavers and paving slabs.
Sandstone, Latté, Industrial Grey and Charcoal
This striking Gaudi designer pavers will add that wow factor to any outdoor area.
Available in pavers.
Sandstone, Natural, Industrial Grey, Charcoal, Latté
Maison’s small format pavers are suitable for driveways and heavy pedestrian traffic areas. They have a strength rating of over 42mpa. Tactile pavers in dot and stripe profiles.
Available in pavers.
Charcoal, Latté, Sandstone and Industrial Grey
“Just had to let you know that the Maison paver has to be one of the best and most durable on the market. A few months ago I fertilised my plants which were overhanging my coping. Last weekend I trimmed my plants and was shocked to see the residue of the pelleted fertiliser had left some serious stains. I thought that they were ruined or at best would look terrible for months until the stains faded. Well, I remember that someone at Maison mentioned that bleach can clean these pavers and 2 hrs later and $2.00 of bleach and they are spotless… Almost impossible to believe if I had not done and seen it myself.
Love the product… Thanks to Maison … Cheers”
Maison Design offers a large range of coping options for pools, steps and retaining wall toppers. Our coping is available in many shapes, sizes and profiles – add the perfect finish to your porcelain or sandstone pavers.